Gateway School, a program of HASA, is a nonpublic school for students ages 2 – 12 with communication disorders. We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to start in July 2019 who will plan and provide speech-language treatments and evaluations for students, collaborate with staff to ensure carry over of speech-language skills to the classroom environment, write appropriate reports, and collaborate with students' caregivers to aid and improve students' skills.
This position requires:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Maryland limited license for Speech-Language Pathology.
- Strong behavioral management skills.
- Commitment to meeting the needs of a diverse student population.
In Speech-Language Pathologist section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders