Scheduler - Part Time
CIRS Interpreting, a program of HASA, is a leading provider of American Sign Language and oral interpreters in Maryland. We are currently seeking a part-time scheduler to facilitate services to customers and interpreters of CIRS and general administrative work in the CIRS team.
This position requires:
- Fluency in American Sign Language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Deaf Studies, Special Education, or related field preferred.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- 1 – 2 years' experience working in a busy call center environment.
- Deaf awareness, sensitivity, and ADA knowledge.
- Must like people; strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience working for a nonprofit organization a plus; willingness to foster an environment of general delightfulness required.
This is a part-time position that will work approximately 20 hours per week. Interested applicants must be available to work in the afternoon; ability to work 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday preferred. This position is expected to last through late-July/early-August, but could be extended depending on the needs of the organization
In Scheduler - Part Time section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders