Information / Tour Request
Join us for a tour, an information session, or a one-on-one with a clinical expert! Open House offerings include:
- EDUCATIONAL CHILD CARE INFORMATION SESSION - Learn about hours, cost, and enrollment of this affordable, convenient, and language-rich environment for 2-5-year olds.
- CLINIC COFFEE TIME - Have one-on-one time with a speech-language pathologist, occupational therapist, or a member of our audiology team.
- GATEWAY SCHOOL TOURS - Come in, meet our team, and find out more about our students. We welcome all new visitors for tours!
- HASA PRE-K SIGN UP INFORMATION - Find out if your family is eligible for this specialized program. Registration requires program eligibility and spots fill fast!
CLICK HERE>> to register
UPCOMING OPEN HOUSE DATES:
Friday, June 14
Friday, July 12
Friday, August 9
In Programs section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders