Gateway School, a program of HASA, is a nonpublic school for students ages 2 – 12 with communication disorders. We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to start in July 2019 who will provide school-based occupational therapy services to Gateway students, including but not limited to, assessments and evaluations, intervention treatments, IEP planning and implementation, discharge planning, and communication to caregivers and related-service staff.
This position requires:
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Active Maryland license in Occupational Therapy.
- Experience working with children in special education.
- Strong behavioral management skills.
In Occupational Therapist section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders