HASA's CIRS program is currently accepting applications for subcontract interpreters to provide the highest quality interpretation between American Sign Language (ASL) and English.
Interpreters must display a wide continuum of language skills and consistently exhibit excellent internal and external customer service.
Accepted applicants must take and pass an interpreting screening for verification and documentation of skill sets in order to be added to our interpreting program system so we may provide the most effective services to our consumers.
To receive an invite to take the CIRS assessment, complete the form below. We look forward to working with you.
In Interpreter section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders