Child Care Program
8:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. | FLEXIBLE HOURS AVAILABLE
VISIT OUR NEXT OPEN HOUSE, THE SECOND FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH!
Gateway School’s inclusive early education setting provides your child with a balanced program that includes a range of activities both in and out of the classroom. Children will learn and play in a variety of settings: as individuals and in groups, in free and structured play, and through teacher-directed and child-initiated activities.
Your child will be immersed in a range of stimulating learning opportunities that focus on physical, social, emotional and cognitive development. As we’ve done for more than 50 years, we will help your child achieve their full potential by developing strong communication and social skills while fostering a lifelong love of learning.
Here are a few things that you might want to know:
- We're hosting Open House events on the 2nd Friday of every month from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Feel free to join us or schedule a private tour at a time better suited to you.
- The program is open to children ages 2-5.
- Because we are an approved child care facility, flexible spending accounts can be used. Please contact your plan for limits.
Interested in learning more about our inclusive preschool program? Contact us today to schedule a tour or visit our next Open House. You can use this form or call us directly at 410.318.6780, x 232. We’d love to meet your family!
In Child Care Program section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders