Center for Fluency Enhancement
Assessment, treatment, family education and advocacy are the cornerstones of this comprehensive program for children and adults who stutter. Therapy is supported by the newest research findings, is individualized and is provided by speech-language pathologists who specialize in stuttering treatment.
To make an appointment with a certified Speech-Language Pathologist who specializes in fluency, call 410.318.6780 or e-mail email@example.com. Relay is 711. Visits are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and evenings by appointment.
For more information on the Baltimore Area Stuttering Support Group, please email John Sloan.
In Center for Fluency Enhancement section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders