Meet Ms. Bonnie... August's HASA Hero
Ms. Bonnie Owens has been with HASA for less than a year and has already significantly impacted our Gateway students and community.
Ms. Bonnie has been working with special needs individuals of all ages since 1999. She earned a degree in Sociology with a minor in Social Work. She is currently enrolled in a Masters in Special Education program. Through the 2017-18 school year, she supported students as a 1:1 in a Gateway classroom.
Her dedication to the students, school, and families is evident through her relationships and effective instruction. Ms. Bonnie has been promoted to Pre-K teacher in HASA’s Pre-K Expansion classroom for the 2018-19 school year. The students in her class will benefit from her expertise and energy that she brings with her every day.
In Blog section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders