As of Monday, March 30, 2020, HASA opens as an Emergency Childcare site for children ages 4-12 years old.
HASA’s childcare hours are Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 7:00 pm.
Breakfast, Lunch and two snacks will be provided during childcare hours.
To register for HASA emergency childcare:
Submit Enrollment form
Text COVID5900 to 797979
Please note there is no waiting list at this time.
Connect with us on social media
HASA - LEARN MORE
Designate HASA and support our mission through United Way and Maryland Charity Campaign.
Get the latest news and updates from HASA. It's easy and it's free!
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders