Spotlight Saturday, Mikhal Katz, 1:1 Registered Nurse
What drew you to HASA originally? When I worked here as a substitute in the summer of 2016, I really liked the warm and welcoming work environment.
How long have you been affiliated with HASA and in what capacity? I became a one-to-one nurse with the Gateway School in September 2016.
What is your favorite memory with HASA? I really enjoyed the first fall festival I attended, with the kids playing on the bounce castle.
What are three words to describe HASA? Dedicated, innovative, accomodating.
What is your favorite word? Flexibility.
What do you like most about HASA? The diversity of staff and how we all work together.
What have you gained from being affiliated with HASA? An appreciation for different methods of communication.
In Blog section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders