Spotlight Saturday, Koryne Carroll Nnoli, M.S., Lead Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
What drew you to HASA originally? I liked the school environment and how much everyone seemed so welcoming.
How long have you been affiliated with HASA and in what capacity? I started off with HASA in the Gateway School in 2007 as an instructional assistant and became a teacher in 2009.
What is your favorite memory with HASA? There are so many wonderful memories with HASA but I always love the Gateway School performances.
What's the one thing you want people to know about HASA? It is very much like a community of friends. Everyone is willing to help you, share experiences, and encourage each other to grow.
What is your favorite word? Perseverance
What have you gained from being affiliated with HASA? I always know that I am welcomed at HASA/Gateway and have learned so much in my own field as well as others.
In Blog section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders