Spotlight Saturday, Alexandra Fickey, Audiology Graduate Clinician
What drew you to HASA originally? I was looking for an audiology fourth year externship that allowed me the opportunity to work with children and adults. HASA is an excellent place for students to learn because of the great team work between speech language therapist, occupational therapists, and audiologists as well as the diverse population we serve at HASA.
How long have you been affiliated with HASA and in what capacity? I started with HASA in May 2016 as the Audiology Graduate Clinician. I am in the clinic working with the audiology patients under the supervision of the audiologists, Dr. Norin and Dr. Ward.
What are three words to describe HASA? Dedicated, friendly, supportive
What do you like most about HASA? HASA is a great place to come work every day because all of the employees work together and are very friendly to each other!
In Blog section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders