Shoshana joined the Hearing and Speech Agency’s team of speech-language pathologists in August 2016. She works both in HASA’s main clinical department, as well as at the Gateway School, providing speech-language evaluations and therapy to pediatric clients of all ages. She received her Masters of Science degree in Speech Language Pathology from Towson University.
Her clinical experience includes assessment and treatment of speech and language disorders for pediatric clients. Her areas of expertise include: high and low tech AAC (augmentative and alternative communication), autism spectrum disorders, preschool and school age children, expressive/receptive language disorders, and articulation and/or phonological disorders.
Shoshana is licensed by the State of Maryland and is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
In Clinical Services section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders