PRE-K TEACHER ASSISTANT
HASA is seeking an energetic and engaging teacher assistant for our Pre-Kindergarten program. The Pre-K Teacher Assistant will support the Pre-K classroom teacher; assist with group and individual instruction; provide guidance with classroom activities; and implement lesson plans.
This position requires:
- Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education or related field; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years' experience working in a preschool environment.
- 6 semester hours; 90 clock hours or the equivalent training; or hold a Child Development Associate credential.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and respectful relationships with children, parents, and staff.
- Commitment to meeting the needs of a diverse student population.
The program will follow the calendar of the Baltimore City Public Schools and is a non-exempt position based on a 10-month school year.
In PRE-K TEACHER ASSISTANT section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders