The Hearing and Speech Agency is seeking three (3) energetic and engaging teachers for our new Pre-Kindergarten program. The Pre-K Teacher will create and maintain a superior academic environment; develop curriculum programs; provide educational services for students; assess student needs and abilities; and ensure that all classroom rules are followed.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field and have experience working in a preschool environment. Strong communication skills and ability to establish and maintain relationships with students, parents, and staff is a must.
The program will follow the calendar of the Baltimore City Public Schools with a start date of Tuesday, August 22, 2017. This exempt position is based on a 10-month school year and offers an annual salary of $29,945.
In PRE-K TEACHER section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders