Scholarship Applications Now Available
We're now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 academic year (July 2017 - July 2018).
Funding for these scholarships are provided from the Frances Scholarship Endowment Fund.
Please call the school office at 410-318-6780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hold Open House events on the second Friday of every month from 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Our next event is February 10.
Click here>> to request information about Gateway School or to register for a tour.
Since 1960, we've been fostering a love of learning for children with special communication needs. Your child will be immersed in an 11-month program with small classes taught by a caring, professional staff. Intensive therapeutic services are available on site in our program for ages 2 to12.
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders