Summer Storytime: A Pre-Literacy Camp for Budding Readers
BOOST confidence and ENHANCE skills during the summer months when there is a risk of academic learning loss. This program is centered on language and literacy and perfect for children who want to engage in fun activities with their peers.
Lessons will be beneficial for all children beginning to read. Sessions are facilitated by certified speech-language pathologists.
Targeting A Range Of Phonological Awareness And Language Skills Including:
- Comprehension & Following Directions
- Narrative Language & Story Retell
- Vocabulary Building
- Print Awareness
- Rhyming Discrimination & Production
- Sound Identification/Manipulation
- Sound/Symbol Correspondence
Spots Are Limited - Enroll Today!
Open to children ages 2-8 with a customized curriculum for each age group (2&3-year-olds and 4-8-year-olds)
5900 Metro Drive | Baltimore, MD 21215
PROGRAM FOR 4-8 -YEAR-OLDS: August 6 - August 16 | Monday - Thursday each week | 10:00 a.m. - Noon
PROGRAM FOR 2&3-YEAR-OLDS: August 6 - August 16 | Monday - Thursday each week | 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders