Baltimore's Biggest ASL Class
This event is free and open to the public.
BALTIMORE'S BIGGEST ASL CLASS
Community Sign Language Gathering
Tuesday, September 25 | 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
ABOUT THE CLASS: Lessons on Deaf culture, history, and awareness. Join us as we come together in an ASL-rich celebration of communication! This program is presented entirely in sign language and while no voice interpretation will be provided, we invite anyone to attend – whether they are fluent in ASL or not. This event is in participation with our Fall 2018 ASL classes.
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders