1:1 Instructional Assistant
Temporary Position March 8, 2017 - June 21, 2017
Gateway School is seeking a full-time 1:1 instructional assistant for a child with special communication needs related to autism spectrum disorder.
This position supports the classroom teacher in the implementation of communication, activities of daily living and academic and behavioral goals.
Experience with data collection is required and training in applied behavior analysis is preferred. Bachelor's degree in special education, early childhood, speech and hearing science or a related field is preferred.
In 1:1 Instructional Assistant section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders