Give the gift of
- Partnership: large gifts help us expand and create new programs.
- Commitment: smaller monthly gifts help to sustain our mission.
- Hope: a planned gift, endowment or bequest can provide security for years to come.
HASA relies on the generosity of people in the Maryland community who have been touched by our services or who understand how precious the ability to communicate can be. You can rest assured that your contribution is well spent; 88 cents of every dollar donated goes directly to programs and services.
In Donate section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders