Prospective interpreters should complete an application found at: https://cirs.ersp.biz/employment. You will be contacted once the application is complete to set up an interview or screening.
Pre-Certified Interpreters must meet the following minimum requirements:
Completion of ITP and 2-3 years of documented interpreter work experience OR 3-5 years documented interpreter work experience if an ITP has NOT been completed.
Successful completion of the written portion of the NIC or validation of alternative pathway towards certification
Please contact us via email with any additional questions.
In Freelance Interpreters section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders