HASA is competing in the 2018 Brackets for Good tournament!
HASA has been selected from more than 2128 charitable organizations across the country to compete in Brackets For Good 2018. Starting Friday, March 9, HASA will rally supporters to advance in an online single-elimination bracket-style fundraising tournament with a grand prize of $10,000. Brackets For Good uses the power of sport, innovative technology, and online fundraising tournaments to inspire people to learn about and rally behind charitable nonprofits that make our world a better place.
HASA has been working to improve lives through communication for over 91 years, but we aren't too old for new strategies to spread the word and connect with more Marylanders!
To get in the game and help HASA win Brackets For Good Maryland 2018, visit www.bit.ly/HASAbfg and score points by making donations!
In Blog section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders