Shoshana joined the Hearing and Speech Agency’s team of speech-language pathologists in August 2016. She works both in HASA’s main clinical department, as well as at the Gateway School, providing speech-language evaluations and therapy to pediatric clients of all ages. She received her Masters of Science degree in Speech-Language Pathology from Towson University.
Her clinical experience includes assessment and treatment of speech and language disorders for pediatric clients. Her areas of expertise include: high and low tech AAC (augmentative and alternative communication), autism spectrum disorders, preschool and school age children, expressive/receptive language disorders, and articulation and/or phonological disorders.
Shoshana is licensed by the State of Maryland and is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
In About section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders