HASA is a private, non-profit organization that provides hearing and speech services, offers an information resource center and advocates for people of all ages with communication disorders/disabilities.
Our services include hearing tests, hearing aids, hearing-aid repair, speech-language evaluations and therapy, auditory-oral therapy, oral deaf education, pre- and post-cochlear implant services, occupational and physical therapy, special education, sign language and oral interpreting, sign-language classes, Deaf awareness seminars, social work, and parent support groups.
Why come to HASA? Because we offer services that support not only the patient, but take the whole family into consideration. We are highly credentialed professionals, who choose to work in a small, more intimate environment and we are dedicated to the belief that better communication can bring a better quality of life to our students and clients and their families.
In About section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders