A Clinical Success: Lunch & Learn
The most important thing you can do for your hearing health is to get a baseline hearing screening. This was the message conveyed by HASA audiologist Dr. Julie Norin at a Lunch & Learn event at The Village of Cross Keys on May 20, 2015.
The event was well-attended, with over 30 attendees who actively engaged with Dr. Norin about their hearing health. Dr. Norin had the attendees repeat, “We all need a baseline hearing evaluation!” as she reviewed the causes and signs of age-related hearing loss.
Events like this one help the organization raise awareness about hearing loss and improve communication access for those who are hard of hearing. For more information or to schedule a baseline hearing screening, please call (410) 318-6780.
Donate here>> to support HASA.
In Blog section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders