1:1 INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT, STUDENT WITH AUTISM
1:1 Instructional Assistant
Gateway School, a program of The Hearing and Speech Agency, is seeking a full-time 1:1 instructional assistant for a student with autism.
This position supports the classroom teacher in the implementation of communication, activities of daily living, academic and behavioral goals. Experience with children with special needs is required; previous experience as a 1:1 preferred.
The candidate should have strong behavioral management skills and experience with applied behavior analysis. Bachelor's degree in special education, early childhood, speech and hearing science or a related field is preferred.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter.
In Blog section
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders