Happy spring from The Hearing and Speech Agency!
- We are proud to launch our newest service: Video Remote Interpreting (VRI). Learn more about the program>>
- Have you had an opportunity to check out the Baltimore Soundscape Project? You don't want to miss it!
- May is Better Hearing and Speech Month! Check out a variety of events that are happening at HASA in May.
- We've updated our LinkedIn and YouTube sites, as well as our Facebook and Twitter pages. If you haven't had a chance, check them out!
- We now have a Google+ page - add us to your circles!
Susan H. Glasgow
Executive Director, MA, CCC-SLP
CLICK HERE>> TO VIEW THE VIBE RECAP VIDEO!
May is Better Hearing and Speech Month. Join us for a wide variety of events and opportunities to promote the importance of communication!
Meets on the 3rd Tuesday & 4th Thursday of each month
This new program will offer remote access to ASL and foreign language interpreting - the first of its kind in Baltimore!
Emergency request for interpreter
Call 410.318.6780. If calling after regular business hours, please stay on the line and follow directions to reach an emergency on-call interpreter. HASA provides emergency interpreter services 24 hours per day, seven days per week.