Join us on April 11 for an ASL Storytelling Event in celebration of Deaf History!
It Takes Two to Talk is designed for parents of young children with language delays. Find out if the program is right for your child.
Join us for a fluency conference on April 13 in partnership with the Maryland Speech-Language-Hearing Association. CEUs offered.
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders