CONNECT WITH US
Bull & Shrimp Feast | May 12, 2017
Get your tickets today!
For information regarding weather-related closings, CLICK HERE>>
The Center for Fluency Enhancement is offering a comprehensive fluency conference on April 7 & 8.
We're now accepting applications for scholarship from the Frances Scholarship Endowment Fund for the 2017-2018 school year. Join us for the February 10 Open House to learn more.
Have you always wanted to learn sign language? Here's your chance!
Author Willy Conley will be at The Hearing and Speech Agency for Deaf History Month on Thursday, March 30 at 6:00 P.M. for a signing and presentation of his book, The Deaf Heart.
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders