CONNECT WITH US
Make a donation in honor of HASA's Birthday and help us continue our mission for another 90 years.
This is an event that you don't want to miss!
Last year, we raised almost $3,500 - can we top that this year?
Gateway School’s inclusive early education setting provides your child with a balanced program that includes a range of activities both in and out of the classroom.
Join us at the Walk4Hearing on November 6 at Cameron Run Park in Alexandria.
Meetings are free, open to the public and held at HASA.
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders