CONNECT WITH US
Bull & Shrimp Feast | May 12, 2017
Get your tickets today!
For information regarding weather-related closings, CLICK HERE>>
Join us as we celebrate Deaf History Month!
The Center for Fluency Enhancement is offering a comprehensive fluency conference on April 7 & 8.
Have you always wanted to learn sign language? Here's your chance!
Gateway School’s inclusive early education setting provides your child with a balanced program that includes a range of activities both in and out of the classroom.
- Accent Modification, Accent Reduction
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Apraxia of Speech in Adults
- Apraxia of Speech in Children
- Assistive Technology
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Aural Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Speech Disorders in Children
- Hearing Aids for Children
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Hearing Protection
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Voice Disorders